Hacienda Oaks Property Management offers a partnership with landlords to effectively Lease and Manage residential properties. We accomplish this by carefully screening prospective residents, working with licensed and insured vendors and providing our clients with the information they need to make informed decisions. We strive to ensure that your investment property operates as a successful business by understanding the tasks that need to be performed and accomplish these tasks in a professional and efficient manner.
Please call us at (805) 925-0037 or email us at email@example.com.
Our web based accounting system provides easy access to information on the status of rent collection, delinquencies, bills and cash balances. We provide you with a monthly statement and can customize the handling of rents, deposits, mortgages, resident billing, etc. We prepare and file 1099's for vendors as required by the tax code.
We have access to experienced, dependable vendors who are available to handle a wide variety of service calls promptly and affordably. We chose the vendor who’s skills best fit the needs of your property.
We annually inspect each residence. We periodically drive by properties for a visual inspection. Thorough inspection of the premises at the time of transfer helps to eliminate confusion, maintain quality and minimize vacancy periods.
Residents are able to reach a member of our staff if they have an emergency after office hours. A property manager is on call 24/7. Residents are able to report problems, make payments and review their balance online. Several members of our staff are bilingual in English and Spanish which helps to improve communication with our Spanish speaking residents.
We prepare and serve 3-Day, 30-day and 60-day legal notices when necessary at no additional charge to our clients.
We aggressively pursue residents with outstanding balances. Our accounting software allows accurate tracking of resident charges over an entire tenancy. Each account is evaluated to determine the method of collection which will yield the highest return to our client.
Renting and Leasing
We stay knowledgeable on current rental market conditions. We conduct business on an equal basis, free of discrimination to enhance and promote the good will and the reputation of this company and our clients.
The key to a good tenancy is selecting the right resident for your property. We screen each applicant by checking their credit, performing an unlawful detainer check, a criminal background check, verifying their income and rental history. Once we have collected this information we review prospective tenants with you.
We utilize a combination of media to locate prospective tenants including newspaper ads, signs, our Rental Update line (805-347-RENT), our website, radio spots and many other websites. Most of these options are available to our clients at no additional cost.
Rental Agreements and Disclosures
Each rental agreement is prepared to your specifications within the framework of current Landlord/Tenant law. The proper disclosures are prepared and provided to each resident. Hacienda Oaks Property Management is a member of the California Association of Realtors and utilizes many of their contracts and forms.
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants. We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere, even on our smart phones. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper. The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the current month and prior months.
- We address property maintenance issues faster. We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account should you elect to use this benefit.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner. We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites. We can manage these sites easily so information is up to date and accurate.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.
View Owner Statements